Coronapunk Streets

           When I finished Disco Elysium (you can find my blogs about it here and here) I was craving for RPG until I played Shadowrun Hong Kong. While ago I played Planescape: Torment and I was so scared of the combats so I remanded it. Thinking of several zombies come to me in order to fight at the same time is sooooo terrifying. Because of that I prefer turn-based games like Shadowrun Hong Kong.  

PS Although my blog name is inspired by FPS games, I can't play that kind of games because of terrifying feelings hehe coward af


         Is there someone who doesn't like cyberpunk? I don't think so.


         The atmosphere is amazing!!! The lightning, environment designs, music. If you like traditional Chinese music instruments' sound like me, you should give a try. The harmony of modern and traditional...

         Creating character menu is so detail which is super confused me in a good way. I can play it several times with different dominated characters. This feature of RPGs is priceless ^^

         I always like to play with a charismatic or intelligent character instead of muscular or pistol skilled dominated one. I hope this won't be my end one day hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts