Are You Disco?

     
         These days I listen to a podcast (in Turkish) about RPG, four men come together and playing a role-playing game. Because I listen it so often, I crave RPG, but unfortunately I don't have anybody to play :( This game is my savior! You should forget all the RPG games you've played before because this is a masterpiece. You can find all the details/features of RPG board game on this game. 
          If you want to play this game, get ready to read! Also, if English ain't your native language, you need to be patient because you'll feel tired of reading. Disco Elysium isn't for everyone. It's over one million words long. 
PS Les Misérables-Victor Hugo is 655,478 words long
    War and Peace-Leo Tolstoy is 587,287 words long
          The game isn't made by digital art (I mean using some kind of electronic device), and this is a significant feature of the game. It's made by oil-painting. The artist's other works are kinda psyho but amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts