Nice Greek Game


        "Nice Greek song" is a phrase of a turkish joke. In short, we use this phrase if we see a shameful song/music video by a turkish artist, people will comment "nice greek song" on video.
        I've just started playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and my first impressions are kinda nice. I said "kinda" because the main story is felt like bad. Characters' broken english (talking/pronunciation aspect) makes the story better. Besides, I didn't buy it for the story, but the open world.


         The world satisfies me so bad. I can spend my hours to help villages and go backwards and forwards on my loyal horse.


         As I experienced, this game is full of surprises, underwater caves, hidden places etc.


         Seems like I'll share many pictures about this game, GET PREPARED hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts