Blood, Sweat and Tears

                                           Un jour je serai de retour près de toi - One day I will return to your side

         My last blog is also about Disco Elysium, I know. I don't have much to say, but it catches me so well. Seeing how my decisions affect the game so much is so amazing. Also the game is a bit long (takes 42 hours to finish) so I have a strong connection with the character.


























        
        I'm not an emotional person at all, but sometimes I cried or my vision got blurry just because what I see or hear.






         And here it is (the picture below)! A girl's worst characteristic... SHIPPING! I spent hours searching and appreciating fanart. Thanks to Reddit and Tumblr hehehe





             This is one of the most epic scene for me. Breathtaking!


Comments

Popular Posts