Quantic Loading Screen

Heavy Rain - The Dad, Ethan Mars

         From I bought a controller I can't take many screenshots as I used to take. Because I usually lie down or lounge so I feel lazy to press the F12 ehe
 
Heavy Rain - The Dedective, Scott Shelby
 
         These shoots are from Heavy Rain. About a month ago it was released on Steam. It's one of my favorite games. I watched its gameplay video on YouTube when it was released the first time, 2010. AND FINALLY I PLAYED IT. Can't say so much thing because nice story + nice mechanics + nice interactions = Heavy Rain
         The pictures from loading screen!? But please don't fantasize the graphics because gameplay graphics or story/movie scenes are not good as these.
         Every Quantic Dream game has really cute game mechanics. Like, if you play the game with your keyboard+mouse, you need to use your mouse so often to do actions. Maybe you need to drag left or right; draw a half circle or full circle;drag your mouse clockwise or counterclockwise when you try to draw them, who knows.

Heavy Rain - The FBI Profiler, Norman Jayden 

    BONUS: 
 
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (2015)

         Before a week from playing Heavy Rain, I played Fahrenheit whose developer is the same as Heavy Rain (Quantic Dream). The company has four games as I know; Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, Detroit: Become Human. Their works are significant for game world in my opinion. Each of the games I listed is an amazing "choices matter" game, especially Fahrenheit (2005) is a revolution!

Comments

Popular Posts