Living As A Finch



         If someone wants to create a walking simulator game, this game must be played for sure. Storytelling and atmosphere are amazing!





         It is so obvious that every m is so well done. The picture below is my favorite room. I use it as my wallpaper on my laptop.



         The view isn't the only thing I like, also stories are so weird and hilarious at the same time. The gameplay of Calvin Finch is my favorite. It isn't too long, but I can feel every second of it as playing a VR game. At the gameplay, he's swinging, and I control his leg moves (to fastening the swing). My brain and body reacted like swinging for real, and that is super cool.



         Not What Remains of Edith Finch but Journey and Outer Wilds are on sale on Steam. I recommend all of them for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts