The Beetles- No typo, I mean it

                                                                                                                                                   Stela
  
         I've just finished the first chapter, and I'm excited to write something about it because this is kinda new game (I'm only late for 2 months). The first thing I feel about this game is vibe of A Plague Tale: Innocence (I'm still playing it, planning to post about it later). You can see little black ball-like creatures behind our character on hill if you take a long hard look. Before I got the Plague of Beetles achievement, I thought they are rats, and this is the one and only reason for my thought which is about vibe thing. I was a bit disappointed after learning it, but it doesn't bother me at all to continue to play.
       I always love this kind of 2D running/solving puzzle games like Monument Valley dilogy, especially it has some artistic visuals. Stela has both of these features!


                                                                                                                                                   Stela
         
         I don't know why the pictures are a bit blurry/pixeled :( If you click on them, you can see their clear versions.

Comments

Popular Posts