Sand To Snow Desert

   
         I always wanted to play Journey so much time ago, but at that time I didn't have a powerful laptop or any consol. 
        About a month ago I played ABZU whose art director is the same as Journey, and I feel a bit disappointed about ABZUABZU is newer, but Journey is more professional (not mean that ABZU is a bad game).






    !KINDA SPOILER!

         If you play both of them you can see the similarities. For example, our character starts at the deepest point of a tower, and (s)he tries to reach peak. While doing so (s)he activates something so shine/water is rising with the character. The shine/water affects everywhere magically beautiful.

   !SPOILER ENDS!

   
    










          Even I say good or bad things about any Annapurna Interactive's or the art director's [Matt Nava (click his name to check his artworks)] game , you should experience all the games in my opinion.
         The picture you see below is my favorite one. Lightning, angle, atmosphere, everything is amazing!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts