Hachikō Fox


         You can click here to read the story of a loyal Japanese dog, Hachikō.
 
         Unfortunately, this game is a big disappointment for me (I only played 2 chapters, then remanded it). I'm so into walking simulator+expolartion games lately, and this game has both of them, plus beautiful view.



        The first 5 minutes are so good, but then I saw some physical impossibilities which make me "turn off". Maybe I should say "Calm down, it's an indie game. Of course there are some problems, coding/making a game isn't an easy thing" to myself, but sometimes I care these kind of little logic things so much.



      The physical impossibilities which I saw:
  • I climbed on a rock to take a good shoot, but then I realized my hindlegs are floating in air.
  • At a point, I needed to hold a magic wand with my mouth, and there are openings that I needed to pass which are too narrow for magic wand, but this isn't a problem because who cares physics!
   


         Glad to see some beautiful geologic structures (columnar joints)

Comments

Popular Posts