Artistic and Philosophic


                                                                                                                   
   
         The picture locates above is from very beginning of the game. My first impressions are the graphics are so realistic, and the atmosphere of the place is so good. A day after starting it, I run across an Instagram post which looks so familiar because of the game. I can't find any resource for the place takes in, but I think creator(s) inspired this place.


                                                                                                                      

         I enjoy every second of playing this game. The game has a philosophical side; also it gives so much information about ancient philosophy. You can find so many computers and QR codes somewhere in the game which are full of philosophy. Actually I don't want to call The Talos Principle as a "game", it is more likely an experience. 


                                                                                                                   




         The pictures below remind me Death Stranding (Unfortunately I've never played it) because of the atmosphere -deserted, snowy hills/mountains, grey ruined-like buildings. Of course Talos can't be like it, no offense, but truth is truth Hideo Kojima is an amazing game designer.






                            

         This post ain't the only post about The Talos Principle, I'm still playing it. My progress is a bit slow because of my finals :(
        Thanks to my friend who provide this game to me for free ^^

Comments

Popular Posts